IMAP & POP
|University of Michigan
||IT Central Services
For changes past 1.5.1, please see the notes posted for each release on the Radmind SourceForge site.
- Added support for case insensitive file systems
- Add lsort to sort transcripts
- Fixed -D usage
- Added -D to specify radmind path
- Added -C to remove unused command files and transcripts
- Fixed bug that would calculate unnecessary checksums
- Fixed bug that required two runs to fix hardlinks for objects other then files.
- Fixed bug that would exit if a socket or a door didn't exist
- -n correctly checks files.
- Fixed bug where -N wouldn't use correct size on applefiles
- Better special handling.
- If precedent_transcript returns special, make lfdiff handle it.
- Check to make sure local file exists.
- Check return value of precedent_transcript.
- uses highest precedence transcript for path if no -T or -S given
- Fixed error with new transcript code
- Changed -L to specify syslog level
- Added -F to specify syslog facility
- removes temp files on error
- made timed reads non-blocking
- SSL_read bug fix, amongst other things
- Fixed bug 1337768: Pre and post apply scripts only run if directories have contents.
- BUG 1352578: Added CN to special file path description
- Added lsort man page
- Fixed most warnings on OS X 10.4
- Fixed bug with SASL builds
- Major networking/speed improvements
- fsdiff path argument can be used to limit scan - Thanks Wout Mertens
- ktcheck -n bug fix for included command files
- twhich displays transcript name for '-' lines
- Added checkin and checkout to ra.sh
- Added -V to ra.sh
- ra.sh create gives useful default transcript name
- build fix on pre-3 gcc (e.g. NetBSD 1.6) because of a C90 vs. C99 issue. Thanks Hauke Fath.
- Added support for command file in a command file
- Added support for alternative certificate names. Thanks Maarten Thibaut
- Added -D option to lmerge and lcksum that specifies the radmind working directory. Thanks Dave Alden
- fsdiff -A always lists associated transcript
- lcksum -A verifies AppleSingle headers
- lcksum -a continues checking on error. Requires -n option
- lcksum -i forces line buffering
- mkdirs works with existing directories on read-only filesystems
- fsdiff clips trailing '/' on path
- fixed double line listing bug in lmerge
- lapply correctly handles sockets
- Reduced number of open calls in checksum code
- Fixed double free in server
- Corrected error message in daemon
- Sharing server TLS code
- Added defaults to ra.sh
- Improvements to ra.sh on solaris
- Fixed signal handling in daemon to prevent locking
- Fixed bug in lapply that prevented SUID and GUID from being set in some cases
- lmerge checks for second transcript
- Fixed memory leak in daemon
- Installer creates /var/radmind/client by default
- Changed fsdiff's percentage done option to -%
- Added support for rand_files to the daemon
- Added -% to lapply, lcksum and lcreate
- Added force to ra.sh
- Fixed decoding problem with lcreate and apple files
- lapply creates setuid and setgid files in one pass
- twhich finds path when special transcript is listed non-last in command file
- Fixed '-' lines for partial management
- Removed -P option from lcreate
- lcreate gives percentage done progress
- Added -a to daemon to specify bind address for server
- Added ra.sh
- Radmind Server Startup Item requires Disks.
- sprintf and snprintf audit
- Wildcard matching on CN and domain name is case insensitive
- fsdiff checks for valid path argument
- Added "COMMMAND" to RAP
- Using ANSI function prototypes and declarations
- File system objects listed below a negative directory are correctly managed
- Command files can be listed in directories
- Transcripts can be listed in directories
- Special files can be listed in directories
- decode( ) checks for buffer overflow
- twhich display full transcript line for special files
- twhich shows if transcript is positive or negative
- fsdiff -v only displays each percentage value once
- lapply skips comments and blank lines
- Using GNU tar for make dist
- Using PackageMaker for automated Mac OS X package builds
- Give a warning if kerberos header files are needed
- Man pages list release date
- f_notls exits so client gets error message
- on store failure, client waits 30 seconds for server to give any messages
- store routines exit on network and system errors
- Pipelined lcreate
- Added progress output option -v to fsdiff
- f_noauth exits so client gets error
- Fixed libsnet one off error
- Added -R to radmind usage
- mkdirs clears errno on success
- Updated configure script
- Added known issues section to README
- Added -F option to lcreate to ignore file size differences
- Added support for applefiles with no finder information and no data fork
- Added support for negative applefiles
- Added . to build include path
- distclean removes config.h
- Fixed bug in pathcmp incrementing pointer before comparison
1.1.1 - pulled due to bug in pathcmp.c
- Fixed bug in lcksum causing warning about prefix usage
- Check for minimum number of arguments when parsing transcript
- Check for Zeroconf is now autoconf'd
- Makefile modification for builds outside source directory (contributed by Jim Foraker)
- Added instructions to README for building Mac OS X installer package
- Added large file support
- lcksum -c sha1 now exits with correct status
- twhich uses correct pathcmp code
- lcksum warns if prefix isn't found
- Server optionally registers as rendezvous service
- Moved man pages to /usr/local/man
- Updated man pages
- Added brain image to package
- fixed max connection counting on server
- server checks for leading ../ and internal /../
- zeroconf added to server ( Mac OS X Only )
- server gives better authorization error messages
- server gives better error messages for invalid config file
- backing up config file during install
- fixed autoconfed authlevel
- added -r option to usage
- removed source files from package
- Added support for OpenSSL random file
- lcreate no longer verifies transcript lines for negative transcripts
- ktcheck -n reports correct exit value if special file is wrong
- Autoconfed default authlevel
- Fixed --with-radminddir to configure an alternate radmind directory
- Added #include for linux 2.2
- Made STARTTLS more SMTP like
- Added automount directories to example negative transcript
- Removed invalid client error messages from server
- Made exchange() prototype match solairs
- Changed NULL to 0 in connect socket call
- fsdiff can handle negative objects of different types
- Fixed Special file stat command on server
- Fixed special AppleFile support on server
- Changed the lcreate -L option to -l
- Fixed a bug in the syslog code
- Added an argument check to lcksum
- Added argument checking to lcreate
- Added cheksum verifications to lcreate with -n
- Fixed a bunch of timeout issues in the server and in connect.c
- Fixed the connection accepting code
- Added more error reporting in retr.c
- Updated copyright information
- Autoconfed warnings
- Added user support to the server with PAM
- Added new version of libsnet
- Fixed .PHONY problem on solaris
- Added new tutorial files to package
- Added support for special applefiles
- Added -i option to turn off buffered IO
- Fixed transcript name order bug in lapply
- lcksum checks that transcripts are regular files
- added user support to lcreate
- lmerge understands non-matching '-' files with -f option
- temp files are opend with O_WRONLY on retr
- Added support for negative symlinks
- twhich understands "-" lines
- Added #include sys/param.h to daemon.c for linux compile
- Removed argument for -d from server
- Add -F to force removal of user defined file flags in lapply
- Updated lapply man page
- Added TLS support
- Using CPPFLAGS in aclocal.m4 instead of CFLASGS for -I options
- Removed unused snet.h includes
- Special directory selection done by matching in precedence order:
CN, remote host, or remote address
- Updated man pages
- Radmind Assisant included in installer.
- Increased server timeout to 60 minutes
- Warn client when server connection is closed due to timeout
- Changed lapply's exit values to:
- 0 success
- 1 error - system modified
- 2 error - system not modified
- Added syslog facility command line option to server
- Added server directory command line option to server
- Changed retr, stat, stor log from LOG_INFO to LOG_DEBUG
- Fixed ktcheck bug when special files are present but checksums are off
- Returning error message to client on failure to open command file
- Returning error message to client on invalid command line
- Better error messages when connect fails
- Changed retreive code to give unique error messages
- Simplified autoconf
- Server automatically creates special directory on startup
- Worked around Mac OS X 10.1.x trailing '/' bug in lmerge
- Corrected usage error message to use -A instead of -T
- Commented out extra tokens on #endif for linux compiling
- Fixed wildcard compiling issue on linux.
- Added wildcard and directory finder-info to man pages.
- Added numeric range ( <min-max> ) support for config file.
- Added access checking to the retr and stat commands on sever based on a
clients command file.
- Fixed broken 'make install'.
- Cleaned up example negative transcript.
- Added wild card support for hosts in config file.
- Added support for directory finder information.
- Fixed broken lmerge -f bug.
- Stor function now checks file size and checksum before sending server any
information to prevent hanging.
- Added README file.
- Removed -Wconversion as a compiler option
- Corrected spelling mistakes in Readme.rtf
- Verbose is now the default for lcksum
- Added work around to support broken mkdir on OS X in lmerge.
- Continue in lmerge if dir is gone rather then exit.
- Added fsdiff support for '-' ('+' is ignored) in overloads.
- Changed options to command line tools.
- Fixed core dump in lapply.
- Improved error checking and reporting.
- Specify default host in configure
- Tweaked include files for portability to various platforms.
- Fixed bugs reading server's config file.
- In fsdiff, if -K is given, not finding the command file is fatal.
- Added support for comments and blank lines in lcreate.
- Added code to work around Mac OS X directory creation bugs.
- Added code to work around Mac OS X DNS bugs.
- Changed the names of the default Mac OS X negative file.
- Changed the umask that the server runs under on Mac OS X so that the Finder
will not update, e.g. .DS_Store files.
- Updated example negative transcript to match tutorial.
- Added support for IP's in config file.
- In lcksum, if checksum is updated, use mtime from server.
- Moved to autoconf