IMAP & POP
|University of Michigan
||IT Central Services
Before making a patch, be sure to read the contribution requirements.
Community contributions separate open source projects from
successful open source projects. Thanks to the contibutors
below whose efforts have contributed to the success of radmind! If we
have somehow missed your contribution, please let us know.
- Dave Alden - Ohio State University
- lcksum and lmerge patch for -D option
- Allan Chen - Stanford University
- Paul Dlug - American Physical Society
- Hauke Fath - TU Darmstadt
- Jim Foraker - Carnegie Mellon
- Makefile patch for builds outside source directory
- Ofir Gal
- Richard Glaser - University of Utah
- Justin Heideman - Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- RadMacLab - a client MAC address identification scheme for use with radmind.
- Dustin King - Stanford University
- Majority effort on bringing radmind-pc tools to 0.7.0.
- Wout Mertens - Cisco Systems
- Patch for constrained fsdiff
- Lance Ogletree - Rice University
- radmind-discussion mailing list
- radmind-announce mailing list
- Kris Steinhoff - University of Chicago
- Maarten Thibaut - Cisco Systems
- Patch for altNames in certificates
- Bret Walker - Northwestern University
Send bug reports, suggestions, and comments to email@example.com. Patches are welcome, but please contact us
prior to submissions to discuss format, method, etc.
- Johanna Bromberg Craig
- Wes Craig
- Jarod Malestein
- Patrick McNeal
- Andrew Mortensen
Fri Feb 11 11:14:45 EST 2005